Friday, January 2, 2015

Duet

Wonderful memory to start the year. On the first day of 2015 Rosalyn and I played our first duet together and I couldn't hold back the tears.  Every day I am amazed by my girls abilities to play instruments. Second go at it and she was able to focus and play while I was playing an accompanying part.   She has played with the piano before but I though for sure it would take a bit of practice to play while I was playing a different part on my violin but she did it so quickly and she loved it.   My goal this year is to not miss as many practice days with the girls so they can continue to progress and their love for music will continue to grow and blossom.  (At this age practicing  is all on me. I am learning to not get as frustrated and make practicing a joy.  This a constant learning adventure for me as well as for my children. :) ).

Will post video soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment